Monday, March 3, 2014

Wasteland

I'm done making up excuses. Finding time to blog while trying to be a student is hard. Especially when you've been busy preparing for your final project as a college student. The last time I posted I put up a glimpse of what I was working on for my senior project, and now here I am about four months later with that entire project finished and up.

It's been a wild ride to get to this point, and I am beyond happy with how it turned out. I spent countless hours sketching, painting, printing, cutting, gluing, and building to get everything together for this show. I also had many sleepless night because of over stressing about it, but in the end it was all worth it (sort of, i mean I'll never get back those sleepless nights!).

I have 5 more days as a college senior left, 5 days to present my senior thesis, hand in my last paper, and present my show (to what seems like it will be a lot of people now because everyone says they're coming!). I'm finally done with school, and I've created something I'm proud of to end it with.

I'll post more pictures of the show tomorrow. I have to go finish writing my thesis paper now (yes i still haven't learned to not procrastinate after all this time in college).

Xo
Lesley

Oh! Hey look! here's a bonus picture of me taking a break while setting up my show. *thumbs up!* it was an exhausting job, but a pleasure nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment